Account Manager (Senior/Junior)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 06 May 2019
We are looking for an aggressive individual with good track record in selling; especially into the engineering and manufacturing market. Our portfolios of customers are multinational corporations, SMEs and research organizations. You will be required to manage existing customers AND prospect for new customers.
- Develop new accounts, service existing Customers; expand product range and usage in the assigned territory with a proactive mindset that focuses on exceeding sales growth;
- Cultivate strong relationship with customers;
- Able to organize and plan proper scheduling sales activities;
- You will be potentially running the business unit along with a team of technical personnel to support your sales efforts;
- Meet sales target according to the commission plan;
- Provide monthly MO (monthly objective) Forecast, Pipeline with rolling 3 months MO reporting beginning of each month;
- Ensure timely and accurate forecast - monthly and quarterly;
- Maintain healthy pipeline (sales funnel) size - 3x of target;
- Timely and accurate submission of report (i.e. sales activity report);
- Execute the objectives of the BFT sales activities to ensure good sales management;
- Assist in any other ad-hoc task assigned by your superior or management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field;
- Minimum 02 years in sales preferably selling into manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aviation, aerospace, tool & die, tooling or related industries;
- Experienced in selling engineering software or services (i.e. Catia, UG NX, CAE, Solidworks, AutoDesk, CAD etc) are an added bonus;
- Solid understanding of complete sales cycles, from prospecting to closing;
- Demonstrated success in managing a sales pipeline and forecast;
- Experience in managing and leading a team is an added advantage;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills;
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and good pressure management
- Eagerness to learn is crucial.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Customer Service Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs in Ha Noi
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ha Noi
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ha Noi
- High Technology Jobs
- High Technology Jobs in Ha Noi
- IT - Hardware/Networking Jobs
- IT - Hardware/Networking Jobs in Ha Noi
- IT - Software Jobs
- IT - Software Jobs in Ha Noi