- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 13 May 2019
- Be responsible for following up new development project, to understand the key points of each development phase.
- Assist key customer to optimize their process engineering, and play the role as the technology support on site.
- Assist to solve customer claim.
- Assist to develop new opportunities through consultative sales methods, educating and demonstrating to customers benefits brought by the use of our technologies.
- Document business visit status and document technology relevant.
- Fluent Vietnamese is a must;
- Oral and written in Korean, which enable to communicate with customer directly.
- If can communicate in Chinese or English internally would be a plus.
- Education: bachelor degree, prefer majored in polymer, chemical, or materials science, or mechanical, automachine etc.
- 2-3 years PE/NPI experiences in mobile phone manufacture or application engineering experiences in electronic glue industry. If has customer claim experience in Consumer Electronics would be a plus.
- Excellent communication ability, adapts to work under high pressure.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.