Assistant Training Manager
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Phu Tho - Vietnam
- 3500 $1,500 - $3,500
- Posted: 28 Jun 2019
- Design and plan training programs for employees on different levels, e.g. workers, supervisors;
- Assist Regional HR department in implementing high-level training programs / team-building workshops;
- Coordinate with external organizations or customers on employees’ well-being programs;
- Report to Regional Head of Training and Development;
- Travel frequently between China factory and Vietnam factory to coordinate training programs;
- Negotiable salary (depending on experience, grade and other qualifications);
- 13th-month salary;
- Discretionary bonus;
- Daily shuttle to and from Viet Tri City (if needed);
- Weekly shuttle to and from Hanoi (if needed);
- For candidates from provinces that are not accessible by car, e.g. Da Nang, HCMC, we will offer 2 round-trip tickets per year for home passage.
- Bachelor degree in HR management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of solid training experience in large-scale organizations, preferably in manufacturing industry;
- Fluent English and Vietnamese are a must, knowing Chinese would be highly advantageous;
- Willing to be stationed in our factory in Cam Khe, Phu Tho when in Vietnam; Willing to have trainings and business trips overseas (China).
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.