Audio Tuning Engineer
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Mar 2019
- Provide Tuning Support service to Smartphone developer, particularly on Audio Tuning performance;
- This service is to provide Voice Call Handset Calibration/Tuning and other advanced audio feature (Performance Optimization and Characterization) on Smartphone device;
- The candidate will be responsible to support the operation in acoustic anechoic chamber;
- Understanding of audio, acoustics, and algorithms (e.g. active noise cancellation, echo cancellation, beamforming), 3GPP voice call standard, combined with strong experience in software development;
- Organize/Analyze test results, compiling and presenting test reports, and logging defects into the tracking system;
- Closely work with Audio hardware & software engineer to address performance issue.
- 1 to 4 years working experience in Audio Test and tuning tasks;
- Required to have experience in acoustic measurements;
- BEng degree in Electronics, Speech Processing or related ;
- Good understanding of Digital Signal Processing, especially with regards to audio;
- Good understanding of audio encoder/decoder algorithms;
- Experience in using Lab test tool & equipment, e.g. ACQUA, Soundcheck, Audio Precision, CMU500;
- Database manipulation skills and graphing techniques;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly motivated with cross-functional team.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.