Channel Development Officer
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 05 Apr 2019
Channel partner development (40%)
- Implement marketing programs to motivate channel partners & achieve business objectives.
- Work closely with dormant resellers/master dealers to reactivate.
- Identify potential reseller needs and interests
- Analyze channel partners’ sales and industry trends and make appropriate recommendations on strategies to improve/enhance sales.
- Work with product managers to manage channel partners’ price discount or sales promotion support requests.
- Active engagement of top 20% resellers & master dealers to increase depth of sales.
Channel partner recruitments (30%)
- Implement channel partner recruitment strategies.
- Identify, profile & assess candidates
- Undertake negotiations of terms & deliverables
- Support resellers/master dealers in their initial sales engagement activities.
Marketing support (20%)
- Participate in the setting up, manning and tearing down of public events like exhibitions, seminars & roadshows etc.
- Support product managers in providing product trainings to channel partners when required.
- Provide sales forecast to product managers to estimate requirements and closing sales.
Reporting & administration (10%)
- Attend all necessary scheduled/unscheduled meetings.
- Prepare & submit all required reports.
- Collect & analyse channel partners’ sales report.
- Collect all necessary supporting documents related to sales promotions to facilitate post-promotion administration.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Information Technology industry in a sales role. (P2 classification)
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Good communication skills in both native and English
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Market Research Jobs
- Market Research Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Trade Marketing Jobs
- Trade Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Advertising/PR Jobs
- Advertising/PR Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Headhunting & HR Services Jobs
- Headhunting & HR Services Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs in Ho Chi Minh