Civil work supervisor (experience in mechanical supervision/sanitation projects)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Hau Giang - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 13 Mar 2020
- Job description :
· Ensure the quality and quantity of works are done according to the standards, specification requirement, method statement, design drawings, …
· Control and follow up the schedule, report to the Site Manager if any delays
· Review/check the payment request submitted by the subcontractor.
· Prepare the payment request submitting to the client.
· Review the variation/claims of additional works submitted by the subcontractor.
· Support to coordinate with the design consultant, subcontractor, client to solve any civil work technical issue.
· Coordinate with the company's HSE officer for monitoring the HSE on site.
· Attend the meetings at site for civil work progress review, discussion, ect
· Prepare weekly and monthly report on civil work progress.
· Other works related with site supervision assigned by Project Manager, Site Manager.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in civil work supervision
· Experience with sanitation project is preferable
· Knowledge with mechanical supervision is a plus
· Able to travel between projects in Vietnam of the company
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.