Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Bac Ninh - Vietnam
- 600 Up to: $600
- Posted: 10 Sep 2019
- Facilitate Value Stream Analysis according to company necessities to develop a yearly improvement plan.
- Create and Develop an Education and Training Plan for the company in Lean Tools and Lean Culture (Continuous Knowledge).
- Facilitate and comply with all continuous improvement Initiatives (KAIZEN EVENTS)
- Ensure the follow up of Daily, Weekly and Monthly results of each initiative of improvement through root cause analysis.
- Daily, weekly, monthly Report for KPI for Continuous Improvement Department.
- Management of KPI be exception through a Control Room update (WAR Room)
- Guide the value stream to find and implement the best solutions to achieve best profitability for the company.
- Increase the performance of the value stream with the Management of Daily Improvement and assure the correct root cause analysis and action plan (MDI)
- Create, Adjust and Deploy/train in new standards of operation (methods)
- Execute time analysis in detail activities to define actions to improve productivity of personnel
- Control and Execute yearly training plan.
- Guide and Teach main leaders to eliminate or reduce deviation and waste (8 wastes of lean) on the processes through a root cause analysis procedure.
- Preferably 1 Year experience in Continuous Improvement field
- Experience in ISO 9001;2015 Certifications
- Knowledge and Experience in Statistics process control (SPC).
- Basic Six Sigma Knowledge (DMAIC).
- Degree Level (Graduated): Engineer.
- Must be 100% bilingual (English-Vietnamese).
- Knowledge in Scientific method to resolve problems (Ishikawa, 5 Why’s, Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, etc.)
- Experience in MTM analysis and creation of standard methods
- Experience in execution internal audits program (ISO 9001:2015, SMETA 4 pillars, etc)
- Experience in planning yearly of audit plan
- Knowledge in Project of Improvement Implementation
- Ability to lead Multidisciplinary team and ease of expression toward the audience
- Advance level of Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excell, Power Point)
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.