Customer Service Executive
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1000 $500 - $1,000
- Posted: 26 Feb 2019
- Coordinating sales daily routine – sales order processing, liaise with third party warehouses on the packing for delivery, distribution/transportation arrangement & follow up after dispatched.
- Customer service – incoming call, follow up shipping status and after distribution, customer enquiry, customer quotation preparation & etc.
- Inventory control – monitor and reorder level stock based on previous record and existing customer usage.
- Support sales person (during travelling) on stock, unit price & etc.
- Third party warehouse monthly invoices verification prior to SE approval.
- Stock reconciliation – end month stock tallying between physical (third party) & system (SAP), verify & rectify variances and proper documented.
- Sales document – monthly filing for audit purpose.
- Customer order fulfill in time.
- Ensure cash sales strictly follow CMR policy – full payment before delivery.
- Customer AR collection.
- Maximize work efficiency by reduce no of credit note.
- Minimize distribution cost through proper dispatch arrangement.
- Properly control inventory days & smooth supply to customer.
- Ensure latest selling price updated to customers.
- Ensure no legal issue on the hazardous Materials.
- Ensure correctness of bill from 3rd party warehouse.
- New customer code and product code generation and follow up.
- ePR – follow up on the approval chain.
- Purchase order processing – ensure correctness of data transfer from ePR to SAP Purchase Module, follow up on PO approval chain and order acknowledge from supplier.
- Incoming shipment – liaise with supplier for full shipping details & docs, liaise with shipping agent for custom clearance including correctness of HS code, sales tax & import duty, and advise 3rd party warehouse for the receiving.
- GRN (Good Receive Note) generation – verify the PL and GAR from 3rd party warehouse with SAP system, life stock data entry, and advise finance for landed cost and payment preparation.
- New vendor code and product code generation and follow up.
- Stock adjustment – raise stock adjustment form in lotus note for any variances in the stock reconciliation from customer service.
- Interco & 3rd party supplier price list – liaise with supplier on the latest price and lead time.
- HS code – ensure the correctness of traffic code for dangerous and generation cargo.
- Shipping agent / forwarder monthly bill/invoices verification prior to SE approval – Empire & AES.
- Transporter monthly bill/invoices verification prior to SE approval.
- GRN end month report for FM verification.
- Purchase docs filing as per audit requirement.
- Ensure Purchase Order completed in time.
- Ensure GRN generation accurately as per GAR and PL.
- Ensure incoming shipment arrive in time.
- Minimize shipping and forwarding cost through proper shipping docs control.
- Ensure proper control in inventory days & smooth supply to customer.
- Ensure latest buying price being updated.
- 3rd party supplier price negotiation.
- Ensure no demurrage charge due to delay in custom clearance.
- Ensure correctness of the transportation, shipping agent and forwarder bill.
- Ensure no legal issue on importing DG cargo.
- Job holder should be minimum graduate / Diploma holder in any field. Business Admin, Marketing, Warehousing & Logistic is a plus.
- Work experience with computer operation – customer service & marketing, procurement, warehousing & logistic, and import & export, custom clearance is essential.
- Good command in English and Vietnamese
- Foundry and chemical knowledge are plus.
- SAP experience is preferred.
4. Skills & Behaviour:
- Good EQ and interpersonal skills are a must as the job requires daily communication to get job done with customer, warehouse, transporter and inter-department.
- Highly motivated self starter
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
5. Problem Solving / Complexity
In sales coordination
- The job involves coordinating sales daily routine with the territory of >50 active customers and >100 SKU, contributed > 100 invoices per month.
- Job involves deliver peak financial performance with 3 KPIs – Sales, DSO and Inventory Days.
- Fulfil the customer orders in time, meanwhile ensure despatch arrangement with the most cost effective way.
- Sales arrangement & payment collection from problematic & long overdue customers.
- The job requires person highly in EQ & interpersonal skills to communicate and corporate with inter-department – share service function.
- Follow up on swift BL, ensure end user name as consignee & shipper name for all the direct shipment from third party supplier.
- LC preparation for direct shipment.
- Coordinating purchase with >5 incoming shipments per month, >100 active SKU
- Price negotiation with 3rd party supplier
- Ensure all shipment meet the eta to avoid shortage and prolong inventory day
- Convince / prove to customs officer on the correctness of HS code
- Price negotiation with forwarder and 3rd party warehouse to improve opex.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Admin/Clerical/Translator Jobs
- Admin/Clerical/Translator Jobs in Ha Noi
- Customer Service Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs in Ha Noi
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ha Noi
- Mechanical Jobs
- Mechanical Jobs in Ha Noi
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ha Noi
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ha Noi