Electrical Engineer (Manager Level)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1800 $1,500 - $1,800
- Posted: 12 Apr 2019
Provide technical lead and support for electrical portions of solar projects
- Prioritize task to ensure quality, safety and customer satisfaction while adhering to budget.
- Perform engineering and design review.
- Responsible for the analysis of grid capacity, distribution lines, transmission lines, and substation facilities including electrical protection and control systems for generation, transmission, and distribution systems
- Communicate with local utilities to ensure the project can interconnect to the electrical grid
- Ensure subcontractors understand the scope of project during bidding process and provide electrical engineering resource throughout the project
- Provide technical expertise to all parties concerned
- Cooperate with consultant, lead the electrical engineering stuff for the project development
- Manage formal technical due diligence process for greenfield or brownfield solar projects
- Appoint and manage consultants and advisors to ensure timely progress of projects
- Lead and manage all electrical aspects of utility-scale solar PV project development - both our in-house activities and overseeing the original Developer partners’ deliverables (Pre-FS, FS, grid permits and etc).
- Maintains a “value added” approach to estimating.
- Actively participates in the internal estimate review process.
- Coordinate activities between clients, utilities, permit agencies, contractors, and other engineering firms.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to apply professional knowledge to the solution of both routine and non-routine tasks and engineering activities.
- Must possess strong technical verbal and technical writing skills and be able to read and interpret technical literature and engineering plans.
- Ability to multi-task and function while working in either a team or individual environment.
- Experience with CAD software, modelling, design, and/or analysis software preferred.
- Experience with utility scale solar power plant development, design, construction, operation, and/or development a plus.
- Degree in electrical engineering or related field with a focus on power systems.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.