Embedded System Engineer
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Mar 2019
- Provide Technical Support to company's smartphone developer OEMs in local Vietnam and oversea customers.
- Play consult and expert role, trouble shooting, identify/debug/resolve Sensor/peripherals related problem, ranging from low level data collection and analysis with Sensor systems, computational complexity, implementation to high level performance optimization in terms of power/memory.
- Closely work with systems, software, and integration/test engineers to address customer’s issue and optimize sensor performance on customer’s application
- 3 to 7 years working experience in embedded system development (Linux/Android)
- Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python etc
- Strong knowledge on Embedded Linux Kernel architecture, drivers, and operation C development and debugging skills Linux/Windows kernel, BSP, boot loader, board bring-up Linux/Windows peripheral device drivers (e.g. SPI-NOR, NAND, SDIO, LCD, USB, I2C) Knowledge of Power Management
- Solid concept of inertial sensor processing for accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers, etc.
- Strong knowledge on sensor algorithms in high level languages (Matlab, Python), including validating the performance of the algorithms.
- Familiar with assembly, emulators/JTAG-debuggers -strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly motivated with cross-functional team.
- BEng/BSc degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.