Finance, HR and Administration Manager (NGO)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 3500 $2,000 - $3,500
- Posted: 09 Jan 2019
***DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: MONDAY 14TH JAN 2019***
The Finance, HR, and Administration Manager has the responsibility for the management and supervision of the administrative and finance staff of the project. The Finance, HR, and Administration Manager will report directly to the Chief of Party (COP).
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
1. Supervisory and Support
- Manages the overall functions of the administrative and finance team;
- Supervises the administrative and finance team staff;
- Manages and directs recruitment in consultation with the COP;
- Conducts annual performance reviews and evaluations of employees, with COP review and concurrence;
- Assists COP to arrange technical and administrative support for short-term consultants and contractors, including orientation on functions and support;
- Arranges all conferences, meetings and seminars;
2. Project Compliance and Guidance Duties
- The incumbent, together with the COP, will develop overall administrative and management policies and prepare procedural guidelines for staff and consultants that are consistent with organization's policies and regulations;
- Oversees and coordinates development and implementation of a manual that describes all administrative policies in order to provide guidance to staff, technical assistance team members, and short-term consultants;
- Develops and implements new and revised operating policies and procedures as the need arises;
- Ensures compliance of operations with administrative policies and guidelines;
3. Financial Oversight
- The incumbent oversees and reconciles all financial reporting to ensure compliance with formats, requirements, and scheduling;
- Supervises the management of local and foreign currency accounts;
- Projects, monitors and replenishes cash flow;
- Prepares fiscal monitoring controls on petty cash, bank accounts and procurement integrity;
- Assures cost efficiencies and quality control.
EDUCATION: University degree in business administration, accounting, financial management or its equivalent.
- A minimum of ten years working in administration and finance with international organizations providing contractual technical assistance services;
- A minimum of two years working experience in a senior supervisory role;
- This work experience must comprise considerable familiarity with accounting, payroll, procurement and logistical support services;
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff;
- An ability to act as mediator in conflict situations;
- A working knowledge of data management using Microsoft Word and Excel software programs;
- Extensive knowledge of personnel administration principles, wage and salary administration;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Demonstrates the authority and sensitivity to manage project staff;
- Ability to multi-task and capable of efficiently responding to the needs of the project staff;
- Ability to effectively respond to continuously evolving administrative and financial priorities;
LANGUAGES: Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written English, and Vietnamese.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.