HR Generalist / HRBP (6 month temporary)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1500 $800 - $1,500
- Posted: 06 Aug 2019
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations;
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements;
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs;
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience;
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required;
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience;
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance;
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters;
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes;
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies;
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field;
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness;
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed;
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.