IT Operator - Japanese Communicator
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 03 Feb 2020
IT infrastructure Operation support in terms of translation in between Vietnamese and Japanese
- Translation support for operation IT infrastructure system based on manual;
- Good experience of Windows OS;
- Good experience of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Skype;
- Any other duties or assignment as and when assigned by the management from time to time.
- Minimum degree in IT related studies or understandable IT related vocabulary;
- Follow Japanese holiday calendar;
- Able to work weekend or after working hour depends on an advanced discussion;
- Able to provide 24x7 support in case of emergency;
- Good communications skills with Japanese in verbal and writing.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.