- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Bac Ninh - Vietnam
- 700 $650 - $700
- Posted: 01 Mar 2019
I. Main purpose of position
- Combine knowledge of mechanical technology with knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits to provide servicing, installing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, testing machines according to the preventive/improvement maintenance plans, to assure the performance of machine to accomplish corporate goals.
II. Reports to: Maintenance Leader
III. Main tasks:
- Servicing, installing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, testing machines and equipment that operate primarily based on electrical, electronic and mechanical principles.
- Maintaining Mechanical and Electromechanical equipment, alignment , fit, assembling (component, parts or equipment), using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates.
- Test and check (equipment, components and parts) to analyze the results and identify the root cause of the glitch, failure or defects.
- Manage and create documentation of failures of the machines and to maintain system updated with correct entry information.
- Understanding engineering data or reports such as, blueprints, schematics, diagrams, manufacturing outline and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly or repair.
- Record and review equipment and maintenance information, test performance, materials, supplies or failure events to detect , assess and correct the electromechanical and mechanical problems.
- Design and develop/execute the preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Oversee the work of contractors according to the requirements/policy given.
IV. Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experiences in maintenance of equipment related to the industry.
- Bachelor Degree/Master’s Degree in Automation, Mechatronics or Mechanical
- Must have an excellent knowledge of physics, digital systems design, manufacturing processes, and circuit analysis
- Good at English.
- Base salary: 15.500.000 VND
- Working day: Monday – Friday from 7h30 to 17h00
- Car pick up from Hanoi to factory in Bac Ninh and back.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Ha Noi
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Bac Ninh
- QA/QC Jobs
- QA/QC Jobs in Ha Noi
- QA/QC Jobs in Bac Ninh
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs in Ha Noi
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs in Bac Ninh