Personal Assistant to Manager
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 650 $500 - $650
- Posted: 04 Apr 2019
To carry out secretarial work and provide assistance to Managers including the following:
- To answer telephone, take messages and perform secretarial tasks as required or as requested by Managers.
- To arrange appointments with clients and manage the appointment schedule. This will require that the applicant have initiative and be responsible for the maintenance and management of the Company’s clients and contacts database.
- To prepare and finalize documents as requested by Managers from time to time to be sent out to on their behalf.
- To perform such other related assignments as delegated by Managers.
- Further details of the job will be discussed in the interview.
- Hold at least a BA or its equivalent.
- French:Proficiency (especially in communication), English: Intermediate proficiency.
- Being dynamic, responsible and priority minded
- Possess a good personality and show maturity in its contacts with people either on the telephone or in person.
- Professional dress code is required.
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Being able to work under pressure and be flexible.
- Ability to work with computer software: Ms Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Outlook Express.
- Have at least 01-02 years experience as personal assistant/receptionist with local and/or foreign owned company.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.