- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 07 May 2019
About the Employer:
A multinational corporation, a Fortune Global 500, with 60+ years of history operating in multi-businesses, stretching from Chemicals/ Energy, Manufacturing & Construction, Aerospace to Finance/Investment and Leisure Services. The conglomerate is currently managing a network of 300+ branches and ROs worldwide.
About the Position:
Procurement Manager who is a critical position for profit maximization - has responsibility for ensuring timely and properly organizing and coordinating procurement activities with newly/established sub-vendors and sub-contractors, in regard to solar and power field, in order that procurement section meets department objectives.
- Coordinate with Procurement Team to ensure that all procurement activities/bidding packages are conducted properly and timely as the approved procurement plan;
- Coordinate with other company’s User departments in order to ensure that bidding schedules are met;
- Ensure that procurement activities undertaken meet Vietnamese regulations, procedures and policies;
- Ensure proper selection of bidders, timely issuance of bid document, through evaluation and recommendation to appropriate approval;
- Ensure the coordination with user department, legal advisor for preparing, reviewing of Invitation to Bid, tender document, contract term and condition, scope of work, technical specification and finalizing the contract;
- Ensure all contractual documents are submitted by the contractor in accordance with the contract;
- Supervise the expediting work for ensuring timely delivery of materials and equipment, and timely completion of services;
- Supervise and ensure the availability of services, materials and equipment that meet the schedule, budget, specification, and quality as required by users;
- Supervise and ensure that year to year vendors/suppliers evaluation/feedback is provided timely and accurately to meet procurement KPI and goals;
- Supervise and ensure that advice and training is provided to other employees on procurement, warehouse, and contract policies and procedures;
- Provide planning strategy to improve company’s procurement capability as much as possible;
- Ensure that all procurement reports are generated timely as required.
- University Graduated, Bachelor degree in Business Administration,Economics, Logistics or any Engineering disciplines,
- Working knowledge of power plant industry project economics.
- Procurement work experience with sub-contractor and negotiation preferred.
- Works unsupervised in an autonomous environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and company directors in Vietnam, Singapore, and Korea.
- Willingness to travel regularly interstate.
- Fluent in speaking English
- Communication – Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with excellent presentation skill
- Initiative – Ability to actively influence events rather than passively accept them;
- Ability to see opportunities and to act on them
- Relationship building and networking
- Initiate contact at work with user department, suppliers and counterpart outside organization
- Negotiation – Has self-control and able to persuade vendor/supplier in commercial negotiation
- Corporate Representation ‐ enthusiasm and ability to lead and to project a positive and professional image of Company with all contacts and stakeholders at all times.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Customer Service Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs in Ha Noi
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ha Noi
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs in Ha Noi
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Ha Noi
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ha Noi
- Oil/Gas/Energy Jobs
- Oil/Gas/Energy Jobs in Ha Noi