- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,000 - $2,000
- Posted: 16 Mar 2020
About the Employer
An audio electronics division of a California-based parent company with several brands of consumer audio electronics, vehicle security and remote start systems. Focusing mainly on leveraging the latest technologies to reproduce the very best in home theater and music listening delivered to clients. This division is home to a vast portfolio of brands that define the home entertainment experience, currently enforcing its global presence in more than 100 countries and counting.
About the Position
- Work in collaboration with procurement team and other relevant teams, coordinate supplier involvement in new products, parts and designs to optimize quality and meet production schedule;
- Be responsible to communicate business requirements and priorities to category management and align procurement metrics, including translating category cost savings and negotiations;
- Conduct material and supplier risk assessments;
- Track, monitor and drive actions to ensure material cost targets are achieved during New Product Introduction (NPI) phases;
- Develop and implement Sourcing Strategies in conjunction with Development Engineering and Category Management;
- Collaborate successfully with key work partners and maintaining key relationships to meet all requirements and identify potential risks;
- Other administrative tasks.
- Academic/Professional Qualification: University graduate or above;
- Working experiences: 5-8 years or above experiences in engineering, production engineering or supplier quality control in electronics manufacturing; procurement e is required, and practical experience in procurement is a plus;
- Expertise / Skills: Strong mechanical engineering background;
- Language skills: Can speak Chines and fluent English in writing (a must), and English in oral or Japanese will be a plus.
- Personal Attributes:
. Self-driven and independence;
. Able to work under pressure, hardworking;
. Excellent cross functional communication skills;
. Analytical, flexible and customer-oriented attitude;
. Great interpersonal skill and team work spirit.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Customer Service Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs in Ha Noi
- Import/Export Jobs
- Import/Export Jobs in Ha Noi
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs in Ha Noi
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs in Ha Noi
- High Technology Jobs
- High Technology Jobs in Ha Noi
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs in Ha Noi