Purchasing & Logistics Executive
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1500 $1,000 - $1,500
- Posted: 08 Jul 2019
About the Employer
Subsidiary of an MNC headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The business deals with manufacturing and selling of advanced industrial refractory products and systems to global Steel and Foundry industries and a range of special refractory products to Aluminium, Petrochem, Cement, Power, Glass, Solar, Mineral processing industries, among others.
Globally the corporation employs over 12,000 employees across 40 countries that include 70 manufacturing sites, 120 sales locations and 14 R&D centres. The business enjoys almost 56% market share in the industry across the globe.
About the Position
Manages strategies to guide and standardize overall procurement, inventory and logistic plans and operating procedures for cross trade activities. Develops goals for sourcing, buying, expediting, planning, and distribution functions.
2. Key Result Areas
- Responsible for purchase administration and order processing using ERP systems;
- Review purchase requisition orders - verify accuracy of price, currency, terminology, and specifications, supplier details, quotations and passed on for approval;
- Facilitate timely placement of purchase orders - monitoring, tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery;
- Ensure purchasing policies, systems and procedures are followed in accordance with Company standards;
- Sound knowledge of Incoterms and Vietnamese law governing local and import procurement;
- Manage import in coordination with Third Party Logistics (3PL) customs, other government agencies, transporters, forwarding agents, and Finance;
- Follow – up on shipping documents e.g Commercial Invoice, Packing Lists, Test Certificates, Supplier declarations forms, and Bill of Lading requirements;
- Liaise with Forwarding Agents Expected Departure Dates (ETD) / Expected Time Arrival (ETA) & Ex-works dates, clearance progress, customs formalities, GST approval, import duties, permits applications, and exemption;
- Compare suppliers' bills with quotations and purchase orders - verify accuracy; check, approve suppliers’ invoices, Freight Invoices, Forwarding Invoices are all intact prior to payment processing;
- Compilation of Good Receipt Note, suppliers’ invoices, Delivery Order, Freight Invoices, Forwarding Invoices for real time costings prior to invoicing to customers for DDU/DAP Contracts;
- Maintains all documents, files and listings up-to-date and performs his or her duties in the most efficient manner;
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies where required;
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks;
- Negotiable salary;
- International training programs;
- Full insurances policy;
- Variable performance bonuses;
- Flexible working hours.
Bachelor in Business Administration, preferred in Supply Chain Management;
- Minimum 5-7 years project procurement management experience, preferably in TRM Contract Management, Project Managements, and including service procurement;
- Experienced with International Logistics including export/import documentation, inventory control and 3PL warehousing;
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and coordinate projects across sites;
- Ability to develop and maintain sourcing and negotiation strategy.;
7. Skills & behavior
- Good command over English both in oral & written;
- Advanced Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs & ERP.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Customer Service Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs in Ha Noi
- Import/Export Jobs
- Import/Export Jobs in Ha Noi
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs in Ha Noi
- Mechanical Jobs
- Mechanical Jobs in Ha Noi
- High Technology Jobs
- High Technology Jobs in Ha Noi
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ha Noi