- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Hai Phong - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,000 - $2,000
- Posted: 04 Sep 2019
1. About the Employer:
Headquartered in San Jose, California; a multinational corporation with 25 years of operation in computer networking device manufacturing, providing networking hardware to consumers, business, and service providers via retail, commercial channels and as service provider. The conglomerate's products are currently sold in approximately 30,000 retail locations worldwide, and through approximately 25,000 value-added resellers, as well as multiple major cable, mobile and wireline service providers around the globe.
2. About the Position
- Key responsibilities: Flexible in travelling to conduct all new site qualifications & on-going on-site technical/Quality Engineering support of all Company ODMs/AVLs mainly in Vietnam etc. Support includes successfully results bringing up of factory overall process control and product quality/reliability;
- NPI FAI Support: Achieves NPI FAI requirements (Test Plan, Test Program review, Manufacturing GateKeeping) & ensures quality products are released per plan;
- Factory Continuous Improvement: Knowledgeable in 6 Sigma Quality; Engages related departments in Process Capability improvement; real time SPC implementation and QMS improvement. Work with ODM to cultivate Continuous Improvement Culture to achieve QA Key Objectives such as FPY, OOBA and other key goals;
- RMA FA:
. Drives ODMs to achieve NTGR RMA FFR goal and co-work to the FA, Corrective Actions & implementation status;
. Provides Customer Supports in terms of solving product quality and or reliability related issues. Co-work with ODM, AVL and other department to ensure all Customer Complaints are resolved timely;
- Manages SCAR process: Minimize or eradicate repeat SCAR;
- Meets Regulatory Compliance: Co-work with U.S. team on Product Regulatory Compliance such as RoHS, CTPAT, WEEE requirements. Conduct related audits and follow up of CA;
- Manages AVL factory quality: Key AVLs such as plastic, Printers, Cable. Conducts periodical audits, manages the AVL’s product & process quality;
- EORT and LTT: Monitor product reliability through on going reliability test (EORT) and Life Time Test (LTT)
- Training: Agile accounts approval, trainings of new CQA/E.
- Can speak English and Mandarin;
- Good technical knowledge on networking product;
- Need to business travel to other area;
- Have practical experience on quality methods and tools such as 8D, CAR, FMEA, Expert knowledge of problem resolution/root cause analysis;
- Practical experience of supplier audits (system and process).
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- IT/Technical Jobs
- IT/Technical Jobs in Hai Phong
- QA/QC Jobs
- QA/QC Jobs in Hai Phong
- Other Jobs
- Other Jobs in Hai Phong
- High Technology Jobs
- High Technology Jobs in Hai Phong
- IT - Hardware/Networking Jobs
- IT - Hardware/Networking Jobs in Hai Phong
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs in Hai Phong