- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Jul 2019
- Work with Client to deliver Recruitment services per Client or Manager’s request.
- Attract candidates by well preparing job description, job posting and high quality consulting service.
- Screen and interview candidates.
- Arrange and organize interview for candidate as requested by client.
- Ensure the recruitment speed and results of assigned direct manager and clients.
- Be responsible to provide high quality service to clients and candidates.
- Develop new client and keep relationship with existing client database.
- Consult for client on HR market or other information that related to the labor regulations.
- Follow up client on recruitment status and support if required by client.
- Be able to work independently and in a team.
- Other tasks will be assigned by Hiring Manager.
- Have from 1 - 4 year working experience, prefer candidate has experience in, sourcing or Sales of the same position.
- Advanced written and spoken English, computer literacy.
- Be able to work under high pressure.
- Customer-oriented and result- oriented.
- Good at interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Teamwork and supportive.
- Male is preferred.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.