Recruitment and Training Staff
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 775 Up to: $775
- Posted: 10 Sep 2019
Working place: Gia Lam, Hanoi (with company bus from Hanoi center)
- Proactively plan and manage recruitment for all positions (from worker to manager) to ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time
- Be involved in the entire recruitment process from clarifying the needs of departments, sourcing candidates to offer stage, which includes preparing job advertisements, receiving job applications, screening CVs, arranging interviews, doing reference check, sending offer packages, providing feedback to unsuitable candidates etc...;
- Doing Orientation Training
- Making reports and analyzing the data relating to recruitment activity
- Control headcount of all departments in accordance with AOP (Annual Operating plan)
· Employer’s Branding
- With team to plan and implement to promote Employer’s Brandname activities
- Other HR tasks assigned by Manager (such as Internal PR, control events, HR projects, …)
Other jobs when assigned by the line manager or BOD.
- Bachelor degree (prefer: economics universities, major in HR)
- Good at English (at least 700 TOEIC)
- Good logical thinking, Good communication
- Have 2-3 years of relevant working experience (1 year in manufacturing company is advantage)
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.