Sales and Service Engineer
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,000 - $2,000
- Posted: 31 Jan 2019
- Handle existing customer & identify new customer in defined market segment;
- Achieve sales target for new machine, spare parts & service contract set by management in assigned area;
- Monitor customer, competitor activity & gather general market information and feedback to headquarter;
- Install, commission of new machines at customer premises;
- Provide training to customer for operate & maintain the machines;
- Executes field service activities such as maintenance, repair, trouble shooting and technical consulting at customer site based on applicable processes and guide lines;
- Prepare quotations, documentations and whenever required, take the lead for direct project related customer communication;
- Create and maintain strong customer relationship with top notch customer service;
- Ensure Code of Conduct compliances.
AUTHORITY TO DECIDE
- Decide and acts on local discount in consultancy with supervisor and according to global discount guidelines;
- Act to gather information and advices from specialists and communicate with the customer;
- Act in order to achieve high data quality and up to date CRM database;
- Act and decide on relevance of service products and consult customers accordingly;
- Acts on executing field service activities;
- Acts on executing help desk duties and technical customer consulting;
- Enforce Code of Conduct within the organization.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering;
- Sales or business administration qualification preferred;
- >5 years in the multi-national industrial environment, preferably with experience in wire processing machines;
- Direct industrial sales experience is highly appreciated;
Expertise and methodology
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM package appreciated;
- Knowledge on lean office methodology appreciated;
Other requirement criteria
- Presentation skills;
- Communication skills;
- Readiness for travelling;
- Flair for a technology driven environment;
- English (Advanced Level);
- Other languages appreciated.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.