Senior Interior Designer
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 13 May 2019
- Be the creative design lead for our Design Studio based in Vietnam;
- Manage a team of 10+ junior designers working on large-scale projects for global customers;
- Quickly understand design requirements & guidelines of global organizations and translate them into actual working principles applied to their office spaces;
- Understand individual enterprise client needs through requirements-gathering sessions covering interior design, look and feel, and FF&E; translate these into interior design solutions;
- Effectively document and convey these custom requirements and design solutions to the broader design team, to ensure proper execution;
- Research, recommend and guide the team in space planning and selection of finishes and furnishings that capture the functional, aesthetic and environmental needs of G-2000 companies according to current US design trends;
- Manage & deliver test fits based on headcount & design requirements for clients, to assist them in strategic decision making and real estate selection;
- Allocate daily and weekly tasks to your team and be the point of escalation;
- Communicate with our global sales & customer success teams and manage project deliverables;
- Own client implementation of the company design clouds by building a products & materials palette / catalog to meet various client needs;
- Work on the detailed design stage for global projects to assist clients in choosing the right design & finish across various projects;
- Develop architecture content in the back office and on company platform;
- Assist clients in costing for projects and meeting their budget needs.
- Ideally 10+ years of experience as a full-time interior designer / design manager focusing on Office/Workplace Design and experience across platforms like AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS Max and Sketchup;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, 3D, Rhino, Grasshopper, and other modeling software programs;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications;
- Organized and able to track multiple work streams and prioritize tasks by urgency / impact;
- Ability to manage interior design initiatives and provide critical feedback;
- Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on a number of projects;
- Hard working and self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Work experience in commercial projects preferred;
- Preferably experience in multiple geographies and locations outside Vietnam;
- Knowledge of US Design trends and standards will be a bonus;
- Excellent written & spoken English skills is a must.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.