- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,000 - $2,000
- Posted: 16 Mar 2020
About the Employer
An international design and manufacturer specializing in the mosaic and specialty wall tile industry and servicing some of the largest retailers in the United States. The main product categories include but are not limited to glass, ceramic, and marble mosaics and tiles.
About the Position
As an Independent Contractor for Sourcing Specialist services you are expected to help evaluate, select, and oversee current Company suppliers and potential new suppliers to ensure product development, quality standards, production timelines, and pricing demands are being met. This scope of work exists to provide a Vietnam based representative who will work independently in the country to support Asia Sourcing Office. There will be regular travel need multiple times a week to two factories located in Hanoi. The scope of work will include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze current suppliers – conduct regular meetings with suppliers to review new samples and current productions;
- Collaborate with procurement to provide production forecasts to Company Suppliers and ensure that all production and shipping timelines are met;
- Identify potential production issues and work to resolve issues in a timely manner. Communicate and escalate any concerns to management;
- Conduct regular product inspections and work with suppliers to ensure that all products meet our quality control standards;
- Develop new supplier relationships – work with procurement, design and sales teams to meet potential new suppliers, analyze the factories, and make informed decisions on future business;
- Organize collections of samples and vendor quotes and assist with product and pricing negotiations.
- Degree Holder with at least 2 years working experience;
- Attentive to details, able to work in a fast pace environment with deadlines with can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of manufacturing and quality control procedures;
- Must be able to work independently and proactively with limited instruction from superiors;
- Confident in interacting directly with suppliers to ensure a high standard of product quality;
- Previous experience interacting with foreign companies.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Customer Service Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs in Ha Noi
- Import/Export Jobs
- Import/Export Jobs in Ha Noi
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs in Ha Noi
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs in Ha Noi
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor Jobs
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor Jobs in Ha Noi
- Freight/Logistics Jobs
- Freight/Logistics Jobs in Ha Noi