Stationed Quality Inspector
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Bac Ninh - Vietnam
- 1500 $1,000 - $1,500
- Posted: 06 Dec 2018
I. MISSION OF THE POSITION
Ensure compliance of finished products and production processes in accordance with Company's product standards.
II. AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Safety is a Company principle and everyone responsibility. You are required to be responsible for the position safety operation, follow up safety requirement which is from Company and Government, find out and report immediately any potential risk that you see in the plant.
2. Food Safety and Quality
Our brands represent a symbol of prestige all over the world. We offers the consumer innovative products, of the best quality and freshness beside of the food safety. The product must be our priority and all our efforts must be focused on achieving the highest level of food safety and quality perceived by consumers. You are required to strictly respect of all the Law, of Company internal guidelines, and of all voluntary and contractual standards and outlines requested by our client, and be responsible for setting up, implementing and monitoring the QMS and FSMS procedures in the area of your own scope, as well as cooperating with Food Safety Team to improve the overall level of Food Safety and Quality in the Plant
3. Quality Management
- Compliance of finished products;
- Compliance of production processes;
- Supervising final inspection and its related testing;
- Ensuring proper root cause analyses are conducted and corrective and preventive actions are effectively implemented, aiming for continuous improvement;
5. Continuous Audit
- Supervising production processes and their related control points;
- Ensuring the whole production process is conducted according to Company Quality Manual and Code of Conduct.
- Bachelor/Post Diploma in related field;
- 3-7 years of experience in Quality Control or Quality Assurance;
- Experience in food quality area in a multinational environment is a plus;
- Knowledge of Food manufacturing/ Food safety/ Food technology/ Food Chemical/ Microbiological Analysis is an asset;
- Experience with computer systems/Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work rotating shifts and overtime to support production requirements.
- Fluent English skills;
II. SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods;
- Conducting tests and inspections of products or processes to evaluate quality or performance;
- Understanding gauges, dials, or other indicators to understand quality problems on machines;
- Understanding industry related documents.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Bac Ninh
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Bac Ninh
- QA/QC Jobs
- QA/QC Jobs in Bac Ninh
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Bac Ninh
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor Jobs
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor Jobs in Bac Ninh