Key account executive
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Bac Ninh - Vietnam
- 1000 Up to: $1,000
- Posted: 10 Sep 2019
- Develop strong business relationships with current customers to keep trust and increase their Share of Wallet
- Establish, Create and Develop new business relationships with potential customers to increase sales SBU
- Carry out scheduled visits and phone calls with key members of current and potential customers to ensure capturing the customer's voice, learn about trends and key information that guarantee the maintenance and growth of the business relationship
- Ensure compliance with the continuous improvement action plans according to VSA for Termo VTL, to guarantee the achievement of BU metrics and ensure the implementation of the standards of continuous improvement.
- Support the coordination and analysis of product requirements according to customer expectations to expedite the development and approval of new products
- Send and Negotiate quoted prices in different programs to ensure a deal with customers
- Coordinate new projects for stock management, product and prices deliveries to the customer to generate a higher business profitability and maintain strategic alliances with the client.
- Analyze monthly sales behaviors, development time, delivery time (KPI) to generate measurement reports that contribute to improve the decision making process
- Define Sales forecasts (LVs) to establish the income expectations of the BU and facilitate the financial analysis and plant capacity
- Support in account receivables management to ensure overdue invoices payment and maintain a healthy cash flow
- Determine and Prospect customers in selected regions of Asia to identify new business opportunities and develop their preference as suppliers
- Support performance and decision making from all the value stream processes to achieve customer satisfaction
- Monitor trends, competition and new products that are in the market to proactively propose innovative initiatives that strengthen relations with our clients
- Elaborate annual expense budget to guarantee the expected profitability margin for the business unit
- Develop strong business relationships with current customers
- Determine and Prospect customers
- Monitor trends, competition and new products that are in the market
- Performs other related duties as assigned by commercial management.
- At least 1 Year experience as Customer Service Executive, Vendor / Key Account Executive, Market Analyst or Coordinator or equivalent.
- Good Image and Presentation.
- Degree Level (Graduated): Industrial Engineer, Marketing, Languages, Quality Control and Customer Service. Preferably in the apparel industry
- Must be 100% bilingual (English-Vietnamese).
- Desirable: Korean or Japanese
- High Conference call abilities.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.